Castle: Always

She's armed, he's dangerous. Source: sharetv.org/images/castle-show.jpg


For Castle Fans and Addicts like me: Don't worry, there aren't any spoilers :)

I have always been a fan of the TV series Castle. Okay, not ALWAYS. I have been a fan of Castle since I first got to watch it in 2010. I got hooked immediately, and I remember feeling bad whenever I missed an episode. After some persuasion, I got my sister into liking it as well. When we finally got to finish the whole Season 3, which is the episode being shown in Star World, we felt we needed more. So we bought DVDs and had an ultimate Castle Marathon of all the three seasons.

A couple of days after, we finished everything and started craving for more. For days I was in a daze, dreaming of Castle snippets and badly needing to watch Season 4. We had to wait a little for the given deadline of our suffering: September 19, 2011. We managed to stay alive and found some other stuff to do as we waited for Season 4, but we realized we're not in the US. It means that deadline gets extended. More suffering :((

I did my best and searched online, wishing some local cable network would say when they're planning to show it here. Thankfully, one day, during one of my searches, I realized I could just look for a site that could let me watch it online. A few more days of staying online, and I finally found the one and got to watch episode after episode of my beloved Castle. <3

And now, here I am once again in the crossroads: a few days right after the season-ender "Always" was shown, feeling bittersweet because of what I got to watch and knowing that I have to wait for the first episode of Season 5 to finally air.

I'm sure I'll manage a few months of not getting a dosage of Castle in my bloodstream. Or maybe I could watch Season 1 to Season 4 once again just to quench the thirst a little. I just have to hold on to that tiny ray of hope that I will get to watch it once again knowing that ABC has finally said that most awaited 'Yes" by Castle fans. No matter what happens, I will always have that feeling of wanting something I can't get for now. But who knows, maybe this experience can teach me the virtue of patience.


Lots of Love,
J<3

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment