Happy Birthday Girls!

I dedicate this post to two of my bestest friends who just and is about to say goodbye to being a kid. (I wanted to pick the middle day of your birthdays so one is late and the other is advanced - but still, I'm one day late HAHAHA)

You girls may not know each other but you are so much alike in a lot of ways. And I'm sure that if you ever knew each other, you would have been friends as well. I met you both during the beginning of two separate chapters of my life, but I hope you get to stay throughout the whole book.

First, to my dear Julia, (yes, I meant to do that :P) you know every little bit about me, even the things I don't know myself.  It's been three years since we left our alma mater, and we may barely see each other throughout the years, but I'm glad we get to survive. I wish this friendship will last even as we grow old.

Juju, thank you for being by my side (even just in spirit, thanks to technology) whenever I need you. Now that you're an adult, I sure do hope that you still stay as you are (maybe just a bit more mature if needed). I wish you all the best in your studies and your future career. I LOVE YOU JULES! >:D<

To Wally, you too have always been by my side even as I left and transferred schools. We may have found new friends of our own, but I hope we still find time off our busy schedules to spend even just a few minutes with each other. I sure do miss hanging out with you and Lei (and Daniel and the other people I miss there na din HAHA). If I have any regrets for leaving school, it's the part when I had to say goodbye to some of the best people I have ever met. We may have only spent a year together, but I'm glad that we haven't lost our friendship which I hope to keep 'till the end of time.

In less than two weeks you'll be turning 18, and in no time you'll be graduating. I hope that you get to do whatever it is that you want and be successful in whatever field you choose. You are a very good friend to me, and I think to everyone you know. Being an adult doesn't mean that you have to loose the kid in you, so please don't change. I LOVE YOU WALLY >:D<


Lots of Love,
J<3

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment