Day 1 - All about the About Page

I've been wanting to participate in a 30-day challenge for quite sometime, but it seems like there's always something that happens to make me postpone it so anyway, I will be doing this challenge which I hope to finish in, well, the next thirty days.

All about the About Page

Well, I don't know if you've seen my About Me page, so here is a link to it. I guess I'm not really ready to give more about me aside from those I've said on that post and all the others. But just so you know, right now, I'm already eighteen years old. :P

And as for what my blog is about, here's a picture of what I said on my sidebar:

That's basically it. Whatever it is you see and read here are thing I've experienced or I've read and have struck me one way or another. It may be as boring as a silly incident in school or as interesting as the current trend. But whatever it is, it just gives you a peek of a tiny facet of my life I would like to share to everyone else.

I may not be as open as other bloggers when it comes to personal information, but I do my best to make sure that what I post sure would be something that matters regardless if you know me or not. I guess that's all.


Lots of Love,

J<3
Ohh, and if you haven't noticed, my name starts with the letter J (well, one of them does :P).

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment