My First Kiss

Kids these days have had their first kiss in as early as grade school, but I on the other hand, pride myself for saving my first kiss for that special someone - until last thursday.

And the culprit is my little friend, Rocky, who stole one while he was sitting on my lap. I know your mind is rushing through all the possibilities who the lucky guy is. Well... He's more of an it than a he. He's my, I mean our new pet dog, Rocky.

Since I was a kid, I grew up having at least one dog in our backyard. But I've never been this close to a dog, maybe even a pet (sorry Fruit Loops) for that matter. He's only been with us for almost two weeks, but he's already caught my heart in his tiny little paws. Maybe it's because he's the first pet who lived inside the main house because of his age, or maybe it's because of his constant puppy dog eyes (cause he's still a puppy), but I'm sure I'll end up in tears once my parents decide he's old enough to live in the backyard permanently.

Whenever I leave him for school or to go to bed, I couldn't bear the look he has on his face every time he realizes he won't be seeing me for a while. Sometimes I end up spending thirty minutes just saying goodnight to him. Because every time I turn my back, he looks at me and it would always seem like he's begging for me to stay.

There would be times when I would just find myself watching him play with his teether or this dirty rug and I would be smiling from ear to ear. Whenever I come home from a long tiring day at school, seeing his face light up once I get in the house makes my day feel lighter.

I'm sorry future first boyfriend if a month-old dog got to you first, but I wouldn't have my first kiss any other way.


Rocky


Rocky


Rocky


Lots of Love,
J<3

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment