Letter #07001: To IA

It was all new to me, the feeling of our hands linked, if not for the dance that we had to perform. All attention was on us - a pair of teenagers, playing a part of lovers. They were all over you, as always, agreeing to take my place when I shyly declined. But your eyes were only on me, and oh, how my heart melted when you took me to stand beside you, hands on my hips, eyes twinkling.


The dance was just for show, and I have no recollection of how the presentation ended, but I remember how dancing with you felt as natural as breathing. Our bodies fit perfectly, and our movements fluid.

Smiling and laughing with our friends, just like always, however, secretly stealing glances, whispering sweet nonsense, our fingers linked, hidden under tables, between touched shoulders in closed spaces... The attraction is in the air, buzzing like hungry bees. And it was all we could do to keep our intertwined hands from their sight.

Why we separated, I do not know. But when your eyes met mine, years as it may seem, when I last saw them, I couldn’t help but reach out to you, all the longing felt in the touch of my fingers to your face, at the way your lips brushed my fingers...


J<3

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment