Letter #12233: To EZ

I saw you standing a few feet from me. It’s only you I see in the mad sea of people around us. It felt as though the world has stopped for a moment, with only our eyes holding each others’ gazes. But as fast as it started, it quickly ended when your eyes fell to the floor and you went your own way.

Milling around the confusion of clothing, accessories, and all that nonsense, trying to find a gift for him, I couldn’t help my mind from wandering to thoughts of you. How you had this effect on me, after only that moment of contact, I do not know, but it was enough to let my defense crumble. I close my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose to relax myself, only to see his eyes, hear his voice, and I’m brought back to present, if only for a moment.

If only you knew how you made me feel...

If only he knew how he made me feel...

If only I knew how I exactly feel...

Confusion is still etched in my face even as I wake, with these images of you, both of you, running through my head as I go about my day.

 
J<3

 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment